Grocery Store Contacts
Write or call the head office, to get the response you need. Let us know what they tell you – contact us.
October 2017 – GM salmon: Check here to see if your grocery store has made a statement about the GM salmon.
- Loblaw: https://www.loblaws.ca/contact-us Loblaws owns: Atlantic Cash & Carry; Atlantic Superstore; Atlantic SuperValu; Axep; Bloor Street Market; Dominion (in Newfoundland & Labrador); Entrepôts Presto / Club Entrepôt; Extra Foods; Fortinos; Freshmart; L’intermarché; Loblaws/Loblaw Great Food; Lucky Dollar Foods; Maxi/Maxi & Cie; NG Cash & Carry; No Frills; Provigo; Provigo The Market: The Real Canadian Superstore/Loblaw Superstore; Real Canadian Wholesale Club; Red & White Food Stores; SaveEasy (formerly Atlantic SaveEasy); Shop Easy Foods: SuperValu; T&T: Valu-mart: Your Independent Grocer; Zehrs operating under the Zehrs Markets, Zehrs Food Plus and Zehrs Great
- Walmart http://www.walmart.ca/en/help/contact-us/corporate
- Sobeys – owns IGA, IGA extra, Thrifty Foods, Safeway, Foodland http://corporate.sobeys.com/contact-us/
- Metro in Ontario http://corpo.metro.ca/contactez-nous/contact-on.en.html
- Metro in Quebec http://corpo.metro.ca/contactez-nous/contact.en.html
- Save On Foods/Overwaitea/Buy-Low Foods https://www.owfg.com/contact-us
- Costco https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/answers/detail/c/10/a_id/392
- Co-op stores and The Grocery People email@example.com
- Longos https://thankyourewards.longos.com/customer-care/
- Check here to see which grocery chain owns your local store: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_supermarket_chains_in_Canada