Thank you for your support!
Donations to “CBAN-TCI” are tax-deductible. CBAN is a project on the shared platform of Tides Canada, a registered Canadian charity. We can issue a tax receipt for donations of $25 or more.
Scroll down for other ways to donate.
Other ways to donate:
1. Send a cheque payable to “CBAN-Tides Canada Initiatives”
Mail to :
CBAN – Tides Canada Initiatives
400-163 Hastings Street W
Vancouver, BC V6B 1H5
2. Fax or Mail us your credit card donation – click here to fill out this simple form.
3. Give your credit card donation over the phone:
Call Tides Canada Initiatives (Toll Free: 1-866-843-3722 ext 1) Monday – Friday 9:00 – 5:00 Pacific Time – with the following information:
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express #
- Expiry Date
- Cardholder name
- Telephone #
- Specific Project to be supported (that is “CBAN”!)
- one-time or monthly donation
[if monthly donation, specify start date (yr/mo/day)]
4. Wire Transfers
5. Donations of Publicly or Privately held Shares or Mutual Fund
6. Legacy gifts
There are many ways to make gifts to CBAN that will continue to express your hopes, values, and concerns. They include
- gifts left in your will;
- annuities that provide income to you during your lifetime;
- gifts of life insurance;
- gifts made through retirement plans;
- gifts of real estate and other property; and
- memorial gifts for loved ones.
To discuss any of these gifting options, please contact Tides Canada Initiatives by email email@example.com or phone 1-866-843-3722 ext 1 or contact CBAN Coordinator, Lucy Sharratt, (902) 209 4906 firstname.lastname@example.org.