Download and print these pamphlets for distribution in your community or contact us to order copies.
Intro to Gene Editing
Flyer about the company Bayer and genetically engineered foods. Print on legal size paper, double-sided and cut in half. May 2019.
CBAN’s Quick Guide to GM Foods
One page, double-sided, trifold pamphlet with an introduction to genetically modified (GM) foods and a chart of the GM foods on the market in Canada. May 2019. Print up copies in black and white, or colour – or contact us to order copies.
GM Food Alert: GM Salmon
A quarter page flyer in colour to inform your friends and neighbours that genetically engineered salmon is now on the market, unlabelled. Print on letter-sized paper and cut into four, to make a flyer to distribute in your community. May 2019.
GM Alfalfa Update and Action Handout
GMO Inquiry: Report Summary Pamphlets
All six of CBAN’s GMO Inquiry reports have summary pamphlets (2015):
- Where in the World are GM Crops and Foods?
- Are GM Crops Better for the Environment?
- Are GM Foods Better for Consumers?
- Are GM Crops Better for Farmers?
- Are GM Crops and Foods Well Regulated?
- Do We Need GM Crops and Foods to Feed the World?