Download and print these pamphlets for distribution in your community or contact us to order copies.
One page, double-sided, trifold pamphlet with an introduction to genetically modified (GM) foods and a chart of the GM foods on the market in Canada. February 2017. Print up copies in black and white, or colour – or contact us to order copies.
GM Alfalfa Update and Action Handout
GMO Inquiry: Report Summary Pamphlets
All six of CBAN’s GMO Inquiry reports have summary pamphlets (2015):
- Where in the World are GM Crops and Foods?
- Are GM Crops Better for the Environment?
- Are GM Foods Better for Consumers?
- Are GM Crops Better for Farmers?
- Are GM Crops and Foods Well Regulated?
- Do We Need GM Crops and Foods to Feed the World?
Why Your Food Choices Matter: A Guide to Local and Ecologically Grown Food
This colouful brochure includes the basics about local, organic, ecological as well as information about what genetically modified crops and foods are on the market. Contact us if you are interested in distributing these in your store or at your farmers market stall.
- Click here to find a file that you can send around to your friends and read at home (letter size for printing – 3 pages).
- Click here to view the Ontario brochure in its format for printing on 11X17 (to be folded into a brochure)